Monday, October 24, 2016

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings (White)




I chose to purchase the white Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings because I was looking for something bit thicker than tights, but lighter than pants to wear under my long T-shirts and under my shorter dresses. The Jacqueline Seamless Leggings ended up being the perfect choice for me for multiple reasons.
They are a one size fits all so I did not need to worry about which size would be the perfect fit without trying them on. This also eliminated the needs for returns due to sizing problems. I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs and they fit me perfectly.

They were the perfect thickness for Florida weather. They are just enough to keep my legs warm during those few days a year where I need the extra warmth. On the flip side they are thin enough that they won't cause me to overheat during the rest of the year.

 The main reason I love them is for the fact that they look great on my body, they feel comfortable, and they are easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment