Saturday, March 4, 2017

7 pcs Mini Street Retail Store Building Blocks Set with Bonus 2 Tank Battle Set/ 10 Random minifigures building blocks mix/ 1 Bonus Lego base (random color) COMPATIBLE with LEGO

7 pcs Mini Street Retail Store Building Blocks Set with Bonus 2 Tank Battle Set/ 10 Random minifigures building blocks mix/ 1 Bonus Lego base (random color) COMPATIBLE with LEGO


  • SET CONTAINS 7 GENERIC STORES: this set contains a variety of stores, including McDonalds, Apple store, Sports Store, Fast Mart, coffee shop, KFC look alike store and a donut/sweet shop (approx. 180pcs per store, instructions included)
  • SET WITH 20 DIFFERENT ITEMS: there are a total of twenty pieces in this amazing set, including generic 7 stores, 10 random lego minifigures, a bonus 2-tank battle set and a LEGO baseplate Factory sealed, no retail box.
  • COMPATIBLE WITH LEGO: your child can use this set to play with other LEGO toys in their collection, as these toys are compatible with other LEGO toys creating endless possibilities.
  • DEVELOPS THEIR CREATIVITY: containing a variety of toys, your child can play with these toys to create different games, thus developing his/her creativity and helps build their logical and cognitive skills.
  • AN EXCELLENT GIFT FOR KIDS: this set is amazing to be offered as a gift with the variety this set offers, your child will have hours of fun and entertainment. The set are interchangeable and can be incorporated in other lego play settings.
My Review

I bought this 7 pcs Mini Street Building Blocks Set for two uses. One to bring with me to work to share with the kids in my group and to use with my niece and nephew when I babysit them. So far I have introduced this set to my niece and nephew and let me tell you it was a big hit.

The fact that this set had enough buildings for them to each create three of their own was perfect. They each made three buildings and then I put together one. They had a lot of fun creating the buildings. 

The directions were perfect for them because there were no words only pictures and a number to indicate how many of each piece they would need for each step. I recommend setting up each child with a place-mat and having them work on one building at a time as it is much harder for them to find the pieces if they mix the building block for two buildings together.

Once we finished putting together the buildings it was time to break out the people and the tanks. My nephew put together the tanks and my niece made the people. They then spent the next hour and half playing make believe with their creations. 

I put together the fast food restaurant and I liked how easy it was to get the pieces to click in to place. There was never a need to force any of the piece and they all lines up just the way that they were supposed to. If you checkout my video review I show what the fast food restaurant looked liked after each step. 


Overall this set is perfect for any child who enjoys building and/or Lego building (these blocks fit together perfectly with other Lego pieces). It would make a great gift for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment