Friday, March 9, 2018

Furbliss Multi-functional Grooming Brush for Pets, Grooming Bathing Massaging Brush

Furbliss™ is the revolutionary 2-sided multi-function pet brush recommended by veterinarians.
The Swiss designed furbliss™ brush is the most versatile pet brush available. It provides a gentle and calming brushing action that massages your pet and will leave them in pure bliss.
It also desheds, removes sebum & dander, and leaves the coat shiny and healthy. The furbliss™ brush is also the perfect brush for bath time and can be used wet or dry. The back side of the furbliss™ brush works well to help loosen fur and is also a highly effective tool to remove fur & lint from clothing, furniture, and auto interiors.
Recommended by veterinarians, pet parent tested, and loved by pets... this brush is simply furbliss.
Benefits:
  • Deep Cleaning
  • Use Wet or Dry, Perfect for Baths
  • Stimulates & Nourishes the Coat
  • Provides Comforting Massage
  • Desheds
  • 100% Medical Grade Silicone Attracts Fur
  • Dishwasher & Washing Machine Safe.
  • Made in USA

https://www.furbliss.com/collections/furbliss-brushes

My Review

I chose to get the Furbliss yellow brush for short haired dogs. I was most excited about the fact that I could use it on my dog while they were wet as I thought that would get more fur off of them outside instead of in the house. It turns out while it works great on dog wet and dry that my favorite aspects of the Furbliss brush is the fact that it does not tire my are at all to brush my dogs. Normally, after brushing my three dogs my arm feel like it is going to fall off, but that was not the case with this brush. I don't know if it is because there is no handle or if the motion is just easier, but I am switching to this brush for all of my dog brushing needs. The second aspect that I loved is the fact that this brush is soft enough that all my dogs actually like being brushed with it and I can brush their faces without fear of hurting them.  I got this product for free/at a discount in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment