Tuesday, May 22, 2018

SAGE SMUDGE SPRAY






Moonwater Elixirs Sage Smudge Spray will leave you and your spaces feeling brighter, more positive and at a higher vibration than before! 

Whatever beliefs you have regarding spirituality, we each come into daily contact with the physical world. You are sure to experience negativity in one way or another. Whether it’s your own issues that surface in interactions with others, or someone else’s bad vibes you encounter along the way, accumulated negativity in your personal and physical space can adversely affect your thoughts, emotions and even your health. Due to this fact, it’s essential to practice regular cleansing rituals to keep your physical and energetic space clean and intact. 
One of the best ways to cleanse energy is with regular smudging, a traditionally Native American practice of burning herbs such as cedar, sweet grass and most commonly, white sage. Smudging is a highly effective practice for the purification, energizing or blessing of people, places and things. It has the ability to uplift, purify, and bring positive energy into a space. The practice of smudging is very helpful when you're feeling depressed, angry, resentful, or after you have had an argument with someone. You can smudge your home, work, car or person as part of a general cleansing, and you can even cleanse crystals or other objects of any negative or lingering energy with a smudging ritual.
There is one drawback to traditional smudging. You can't always light sage in your home or work environment. And, you certainly cannot light up a bundle of sage in a public space without attracting quite a bit of attention! You can, however, easily pull out a bottle of Moonwater Elixirs Sage Smudge Spray and clear away all the negative energy around you! It's not uncommon for me to actually use the Spray on negative individuals as soon as they have started walking away! 
I created our smoke and ash-free alternative to burning sage for those times when a cleansing or shift in energy is desired without the added smoke and mess. Each spray is made with love, experience, and planetary timing; individually hand-crafted using a combination of Moon and Reiki charged water, essential oils, crystals, salt and plant partners. Our Sage Smudge Spray is the perfect solution for creating an environment filled with peace, tranquility and serenity. With just a few sprays, you can turn any of your spaces into the ideal setting for work, relaxation, meditation, or contemplation. Use our spray to cleanse or clear a new house or an area which you sense has negative or stagnant energies. 
I believe that our homes should be places of pure comfort and ease, ones that nurture our Spirit. It’s important to me to be able to enjoy my home and to feel that my space supports me energetically and I want the same for you. When the energy in your space feels heavy or stagnant, clearing out those energies is an important part of making a fresh start and getting things to flow again. Space clearing can help you stay clear-headed, and more emotionally balanced. What better time to do some space clearing than right now?
How will you know if your efforts have been successful? You'll feel better, more relaxed, peaceful, hopeful. Your room will look and feel clearer, more positive and immersed in light. Everyone will sense the energy in the room (even your pets!) and respond positively as well.
To use our product:
I keep a bottle in my kitchen, my glove-box, beside my bed and in my purse as I have found it to be useful everywhere. Shake gently and lightly spray the area or space in which you would like to have positive energy and feelings. You can also lightly spray yourself from about a foot away from the body as well. Do not spray directly in face or on clothing.I recommend a light misting at arm’s length.  

HOW WE MAKE OUR MOON WATER

Our unique and proprietary process starts with unadulterated filtered water. We co-create our Moonwater Elixirs high in the hills of the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. With little to no light pollution, our water receives the greatest benefits of the Moon's energy. We capture and harness the energy for three full nights (the 24 hours before, during and after the specific Moon phase we are capturing) taking care to bring the water back in before sunrise and returning it back to the night when the Moon rises and the sun has set. While the water is soaking up the energy of the Moon, each vessel is surrounded with crystals and stones that I have collected and gathered over the past few decades. Each night, I sit for a while with the water sending it positive energy and intention and then I let the Moon do the rest! 
We hope you enjoy our Moonwater Elixirs as much as we enjoy making them. 

My Review

I got this product for free or at a discount in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.

This was my first experience with using a clearing spray and I was a little worried at first about the scent being too overwhelming, but I found that was not a problem. I actually found that I really liked the sage smell and it was very easy to use. It was especially nice that I did not need it to like anything on fire or for them to be any smoke. I found that the clearing spray helped me to relax. Use code 33473TYL at checkout for 50% off. https://moonwaterelixirs.com/pages/sage-smudge-spray


No comments:

Post a Comment