Monday, September 21, 2020

Personalized Portfolio Book

 Personalized Portfolio Book


Photo Books

Fast and simple with plenty of options! You can upload a completed PDF file from Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, InDesign, and more. You can also use our Online Book Designer for drag and drop ease using our templates. We also have plenty of help for creating photo books so you’re never stranded.

Layflat Photo Books

New to Presto Photo is our Layflat Photo Books, which come in Seamless and Hinged binding types with 7 sizes to choose from. Great for Architecture Portfolios and Design Portfolios, Layflat Photo Books make an impression. Create beautiful 2-page spreads that flow across the pages without worrying about losing anything in the gutter!




My Review


 I got the chance to create this photo book for free for only my honest review. I was beyond happy with the procedure set up for making it. I really liked the fact that I was able to use Microsoft word and I didn’t have to use any fancy software. The quality is absolutely amazing. I love the fact that mine came with a dust jacket in addition to the cover. I could not be more happy. https://www.prestophoto.com/help/11x8.5+Hinged+Layflat+Photo+Book


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great review! Great idea doing a Mixed Drink Recipe book rather than the typical meal recipes style books. It's five o' clock somewhere!

    -PrestoPhoto

    ReplyDelete