Thursday, September 29, 2016

Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Transparent Seamless Spandex Lace Panties by SKS Express

Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Transparent Seamless Spandex Lace Panties by SKS Express



90% Nylon/ 10% Spandex
6 Pack with 6 different colors Seamless Transparent Panties
2 in 1: Features Half Spandex material in the front and Lace material in the back
Very comfortable with elastic stretchable waistband
Colors: Black, Aqua blue, Orange, White, Purple, Pink
Great value pack and makes a great gift for any woman with 4 different sizes to choose from

My Review
I chose to get the US large size and they were the perfect fit for me (you can see me wearing a few of them in the video). I really liked the color combinations with how the lace in the back was one color and the fabric in the front was another color. All of the color combinations had two colors that matched perfectly. My favorite was the black and pink one.

The fit of these was perfect for me they were not too tight or too lose and they stayed exactly where they were supposed to on my body. My favorite aspect of these panties is by far the fact that they are seamless and transparent under my clothes. I tried on a pair of leggings and a tighter dress and these underwear remained completely invisible through the material. 

I was sent this item at a discount for only my honest and unbiased review of this item. I welcome both positive and negative feedback of my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment