Tuesday, October 11, 2016

6 Colors/pk Women's Cotton and Lace Hybrid Panties with Lips design by SKS® Express


  • 95% cotton, 5% spandex
  • 6-Color Lips unique design panties with lace transparent posterior
  • Colors: Black, Brown, PInk , Blue, Aqua Green, Purple
  • Size: 3 different sizes to choose from
  • Very cute design and comfortable to wear
  • Spandex waistband for great elasticity


My Review
I was very surprised by how comfortable the 6 Colors/pk Women's Cotton and Lace Hybrid Panties with Lips design by SKS® Express were. I have never found any type of clothing or underwear with lace to be 100% comfortable before, normally it either catches on my skin, causes an itch, or irritation. That was not the case with these underwear the lace part was completely comfortable with no irritation at all. The lace was extremely soft, softer then any lace I have every worn!

The underwear also did not show any underwear lines under normal clothing. The only thing it showed underwear lines for was a tight dress with out a built in liner. That was easily rectified with a slip to prevent the underwear lines from showing.

Overall I am beyond pleased with the comfort, durability, and style of the 6 Colors/pk Women's Cotton and Lace Hybrid Panties with Lips design by SKS® Express.

I was given a discount on the 6 Colors/pk Women's Cotton and Lace Hybrid Panties with Lips design by SKS® Express in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment