Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stalion Saver C3 3200mAh External Battery Power Bank for Smartphones & Tablets - Jet Black



Stalion Saver C3 3200mAh External Battery Power Bank for Smartphones & Tablets - Jet Black

I chose to get the Stallion Back up Battery because I have bought Stallion iPhone 6 cases in the past and I have always been very happy with them. I recently lost my iPhone 6 backup Batter Phone case, so when I decided to buy a new one. 


I am very glad that I decided to get this one because it works perfectly for my needs. It came with a mesh carrying case, a charging cable, and the Backup Battery itself. I love the little carrying case because the battery and the charging cable both fit inside it perfectly and it does not take up much room. It is perfect for my purse or my pocket.

The first time I charged my Backup Battery I let it charge for a few hours and then plugged it into my iPhone when it was almost out of battery it charged my iPhone back to 100% battery. The indicator light is great.
BLUE=CHARGING
GREEN=FULLY CHARGED
RED=NEEDS RECHARGE

I was given a discount in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment