Monday, October 10, 2016

Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Cotton Love Printed Ladies Thong by SKS® Express


Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Cotton Love Printed Ladies Thong by SKS® Express (US S /Asia M)
6 COLOR MULTIPACK – this pack comes with 6 different colored Love printed thongs for ladies
COMFORTABLE – these thongs feature an elastic waistband, which ensures a comfortable wear
QUALITY MATERIAL – the thongs in this set are made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex
6 COLOR VARIETY – the set comes with six different colors, so you can choose a different color for each day – which includes watermelon pink, light pink, light blue, royal blue, aqua green and black
WONDERFUL GIFT –surprise your lover by offering her this pack as a gift to show that you truly lover her

My Review
It was really nice that this Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Cotton Love Printed Ladies Thong by SKS® Express came with so many different colors! I really liked the fact that I could chose which color I felt like depending on my mood, yet they all had the same level of quality and comfort. 


They were surprisingly comfortable to wear under any type of clothing and there were no underwear lines showing no matter what type of clothing I chose to wear. I originally was just planning on wearing these Women's 6 Pack/ Colors Cotton Love Printed Ladies Thong by SKS® Express under some of my tighter clothing to reduce visible underwear lines, however due to how comfortable they are I have begun to wear them under all of my clothing because I like the higher comfort level.

I was given a discount for this product in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment