Monday, October 31, 2016

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings (black)

I decided to purchase the Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings in Black after I loved the white Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Full Length Seamless Leggings.

The white ones were great, but there are just some dresses and long t-shirts that just go better with black leggings. The leggings are the perfect thickness for Florida weather. They give just enough warmth for the cold days without making me to hot for the normal Florida weather.

They are a bit tight around my stomach, but for me that is a plus because it helps to pull everything in and just makes me look better in a dress. The one size fits all bit is very true as they fit me perfectly and I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment