Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings


I decided to purchase a pair of Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings because I live in Florida and I was looking for leggings that would not overheat me. These fit the bill as they are quarter cut. I find that these are perfect for wearing with a long t-shirt or with a short dress.

My favorite aspect of the Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings is the fact that they are made from microfiber material. Microfiber is a very soft material, it is what cleaning cloths for glasses are made out of. The microfiber is just so soft on my skin that it makes the leggings so comfortable. 

The one size fits all sizing was great as I did not have to stress about figuring out what size would fit me without the ability to try them on. I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs and these fit me perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment