Monday, October 31, 2016

Kinzi Tri-Blade Vegetable and Fruit Spiral Slicer

Kinzi Tri-Blade Vegetable and Fruit Spiral Slicer Chopper, Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker
A necessity for making healthy vegetable/fruit dishes: quickly slice apples, carrots, onions, zucchinis, cucumbers, beetroots, cabbages, rutabagas, turnips, cucumbers, etc.
Turns firm fruits and vegetables into strands, perfect for making fruit/vegetable pastas, garnishes, etc. Great for raw, vegan, low carb, gluten free, and Paleo diets.
Heavy duty 100% BPA-free food grade ABS plastic and German-milled stainless steel blades ensure product longevity for everyday usage.
Easy to operate and clean, with suction cups to provide support during operation.
Lifetime warranty.




My Review
I bought the Kinzi Tri-Blade Vegetable and Fruit Spiral Slicer Chopper, Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker due to the fact that I really like to make vegetable pasta, but my handheld spiralizer takes a lot of effort in order to make enough to feed four people. My wrist and hands would always hurt afterwards so I went looking for a better option and I found this item.

The Kinzi Tri-Blade Vegetable and Fruit Spiral Slicer Chopper, Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker is so much easier to use! The best part though is the fact that I can make vegetable pasta for my whole family without suffering any pain. All I have to do is attach the vegetable, select the slicer I want, and turn the handle.

In addition to making great vegetable pasta I also found that I can now make perfectly thin potato chips and curly fries! I had pretty much given up on being able to make good chips because every slicer I bought in the past just cut the potato too thick, but this one makes perfect thin slices. I also found that I can make crunchy curly fries that come out tasting great!

No comments:

Post a Comment