Friday, September 11, 2015

ABELE (R) Soft Grass Non Slip Kids Safety Shower Tub Bath Mat, Mildew Mold Resistant Bathmat, Vinyl (Green)


ABELE (R) Soft Grass Non Slip Kids Safety Shower Tub Bath Mat, Mildew Mold Resistant Bathmat, Vinyl (Green)





I originally got this mat to use for my dogs during bath time because I thought that the grass would help to get any residual dirt off their paws. However my dogs were not fans of this mat and did not want to stand on it. The mat had a very silicon like scent to it when it came my sister referred to it as smelling like a skunk. I cleaned it and left it outside to dry and that did nothing. I then washed it with some laundry detergent and that helped some what. The scent has finally started to go down I now use this mat in my guest bathroom because the old bath mat in there broke. This would be a cute Shower Tub Bath Mat for children just mind the smell. I was sent this product for free for only my honest review of this Shower Tub Bath Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment