Monday, September 14, 2015

SE Chinese Heath Jasmine Tea Organic Flower Buds Tea With No Calories And Zero Fat

SE Chinese Heath Jasmine Tea Organic Flower Buds Tea With No Calories And Zero Fat


I was very excited at the opportunity to give Jasmine tea a try because the scent of Jasmine has always been my favorite scent. The scent of Jasmine has many healthy benefits, but I have always used Jasmine as a relaxer to help me to calm down and relax before bed. I tried this Jasmine tea both by itself and with some sugar. I personally preferred it with a bit of sugar because I am a sweet tea lover. Without any sugar or sweetener the tea is light and slightly sweet. I found that a cup of this Jasmine tea before bed helped me to relax and calm down. Overall I am very pleased with the tea and it honestly helped me to go to sleep faster. I was sent this tea for free in exchange only for my honest review of the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment