Thursday, September 10, 2015

Radha Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

Radha Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser 4 oz - Best Anti Aging brightening face wash with Vitamin C, Herbal Infusion, Rosehip Oil - with 8 times antioxidant protection!


I LOVE that this was never tested on animals and that it is 100% cruelty free; this is a very important part of any beauty product for me because I am a huge animal lover. It truly breaks my heart to think that my products that I spend money could have ever been tested on animals. This cleanser besides being cruelty free is also great for my skin.
The cleanser truly makes my skin feel like it has been deep cleaned. I don't know about wrinkles, but it has done wonders for my acne, I think it was the vitamin C that really helped clear up my face. I have taken to keeping this cleaner in my shower so that I can clean my face without ending up with water droplets all over my mirror. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who loves animals and would like a nice deep clean. I was sent this product for free for only my honest review of the item.

You can find the item on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment