Friday, September 11, 2015

CBSKY® GSM Controller Gate Door Opener Operator with SMS Remote Control

CBSKY® GSM Controller Gate Door Opener Operator with SMS Remote Control


CBSKY® GSM Controller Gate Door Opener Operator with SMS Remote Control
  • Multiple applications. (gates, bollards, barriers, garage doors, shutters and access doors etc
  • No call charges. the GSM Gate Access Controller rejects the call from authorized number
  • Secure - Using caller ID for identification,unknown callers are ignored;
  • Add or remove users by SMS Text command;No need to provide a remote control for different users;
  • Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limit






I love that this small device allows me to open my gate without having to get out of my car or carry another remote. The instructions that come with the device make the whole installation and connection process simple. I also really like that I can make changes to who can open my gate via text message, so that I don't need to program it or anything.  This is a great device for anyone who enjoys keeping up with new tech for their home and or work environment. I was sent this product for free in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment