Friday, September 11, 2015

Zip Flash Tattoos - All Feathers Set - Premium Sheets of Metallic Gold, Silver, and Black Temporary Flash Tattoos for Women & Girls - Waterproof





Zip Flash Tattoos - All Feathers Set - Premium Sheets of Metallic Gold, Silver, and Black Temporary Flash Tattoos for Women & Girls - Waterproof



  



I actually ended up giving most of these tattoos to my sister because she is more into them than I was. However I did use them as a test to see how well they worked. They went on nice and easy without any difficulty unlike cheap tattoos. I also want to make sure that everyone knows that these are NOT cheap children's tattoos, but well made fancy metallic ones that last. My feathers lasted nine days when I put them on my hips and arms and avoided using soap directly on them. They are really waterproof as well; I was outside when it was raining and I ended up soaking wet and the tattoos were totally fine. I was sent this product for free in exchange only for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment