Sunday, September 20, 2015

Retseliney Antioxidant Clay Facial Mask


Do you spend a lot of money on Spa Facials so you can enjoy healthy and glowing skin?

Retseliney Antioxidant Clay Facial Mask, Brightening & Rejuvenating for Dull Skin, Tightens, Pore Reducer, Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines with Vitamin C & Glycolic Acid, Organic & Natural Mask for FaceNow, you can get spa-like benefits from our Retseliney Antioxidant Clay Facial Mask.

Infused with Antioxidant berries
This premium mask is infused with antioxidant rich berries like Blueberry, Cranberry, Oregon Grape, Bayberry, Cayenne and Sea Buckthorn. The Retseliney Fruit Mask removes free radicals from your skin, prevents damage to healthy skin cells, and also helps tighten, repair your skin.

Benefits of using our Organic Face Mask
✓ Powerful anti-aging formula due to its rich antioxidant berries, Glycolic Acid and Botanical Hyaluronic Acid
✓ Reverses the aging, neutralizes the Free Radicals and gives a Smoother and Younger Skin
✓ Improves moisture retention capacity of your skin and deeply hydrates it due to hyaluronic acid
✓ Deep cleaning and oil control
✓ Suitable for Men and Women and safe for all skin types

A Brand you can trust
All our products are Made in USA under the highest level of quality control, at an FDA approved facility, and with ingredients in their purest form, to ensure that you only get benefited with our products.
Our high positive rating and reviews speak themselves for the quality of our products.

Review

I was sent this item for free for only a honest review. I have been using this product on my face at night after I shower for the last couple of days. My goal in using this is to tighten my pores and make my skin look better. So far so good, my pores are looking smaller. The mask is very easy to put on and it comes off nicely too. I can not say how well this product works for wrinkles because I do not currently have any wrinkles, yet. However I am pleased with the results of the product on my skin and my pores. I am glad that I was able to test this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment