Monday, September 14, 2015

SE West Lake Dragon Well Tea- Green Oolong Tea- 100% Natural Organic - Loose Leaf West lake LongJing

SE West Lake Dragon Well Tea- Green Oolong Tea- 100% Natural Organic - Loose Leaf West lake LongJing





I was excited to give this Dragon Well Tea a try because I had never tried a Chinese tea before. The color of the leaves and the tea itself is a green to light green color. I made this Dragon Well tea using my teavana tea pot. At first I was slightly off put by the color, but once I tasted it that went away. I made two cups for myself one with sweetener and one without. I personally liked the one that I added the sweetener to more, but I am a sweet tea lover. The taste of the tea reminded me slightly of a green tea except the Dragon Well teas tastes fresher. I was sent this tea for free in exchange only for my honest review of the item.



No comments:

Post a Comment