Saturday, September 12, 2015

Bluedio M2 Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Ultralight Sport In-ear Headset White

  • Exclusive HD drivers deliver crystal clear sound
  • Ultra-low Power of the latest Bluetooth 4.1 doubles playtime to a solid 7 hours
  • Built-in Mic can be used for clear phone calls, never miss a call when enjoying music you love
  • Unique ear tips(S/M/L size included) help to keep the earbuds in your ears. Plus the control unit is lighter and smaller, no pulling at workouts

Color: Black /White 

Want more concentrate and enjoy your exercise? Let's get ready for workouts with Bluedio S3 Sports 
Bluetooth Headset! S3 is crafted from its streamlined appearance, superb bass resonance with 3rd 
generation in-ear earphone, wind noise reduction, sweat-proof, Bluetooth 4.1 and voice command 
features, to give you superior enjoy on workouts! 

Specification: 

Bluetooth version: V4.1 
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz 
Operating distance: up to 10m (free space) 
Standby time: up to 180hrs 
Talk/music playtime: about 5 hours 
Charging time: about 2 hours 
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz 
Operational temperature: -10 to 50¡ãC 

Package Content: 

1)1 x M2 BT sports headset 
2)1 x USB charging cable 
3)1 x User manual

Review

I have been using these earbuds with my iPod touch to listen to music while I walk my 70 lbs German Shepard mix. The Bluetooth headphones are perfect for me because I no longer have to worry about my headphone's cord getting caught up in the leash and yanking them out of my ears. I found the pairing process to be extremely easy it took me less than five minutes to get everything paired up and working. These headphones also come with a charger which you do have to use before you can use them for the first time. Overall I have been pleased with the sound, distance, and function of these headphones and I plan to keep using them for as long as they last. I was sent this product for free in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review of this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment