Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sea Buckthorn Oil From Skinzeal

Sea Buckthorn Oil From Skinzeal 


★ PREMIUM INGREDIENT: 100 % Pure Sea Buckthorn Oil, Chemical Free, Absorbs Quickly, NO additives, parabens, fillers, preservatives, or fragrances.
★ FAST RESULTS: Customers often see positive changes in their skin within days, with continued improvements when used regularly.
★ ALL NATURAL SOLUTION FOR SKIN: Sea Buckthorn oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant, it is an excellent anti-ager. The oil is suitable for all skin types. Treats many skin conditions including acne, scars, skin aging, eczema, rosacea and more! Naturally heals, moisturizes and regenerates skin for a clear, radiant look.
★ PROTECTIVE BOTTLE: Dark amber bottle protects oil from oxidation for extended shelf life.

My Review

Since my bottle came I have been putting a few drops in my moisturizer to help keep my acne away. So far I have not had an increase in my acne, but I can not be sure if that it because of this product or not. I also keep this product on hand for cuts, scrapes, and burns. I really love that this is a all in one kind of product. To me it seems like if you have a skin problem you just rub a few drops of this into the area and it should clear up from continuous use. I was sent this product for free for only my honest review of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment