Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings (Black)

Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings (Black)


The Jacqueline New York, One Size Fits All Quarter Cut Seamless Leggings (Black) were a must have for me after I fell in love with the same version in white. The white ones are great, but there are just some dresses and long t-shirts that just go better with black leggings. 

The reason I love these leggings so much is the fact that they act a bit like shape up clothing because they pull my stomach in. This is great as then I don't have to worry about keeping my stomach tucked in with some of my tighter dresses. The leggings pull my stomach in tight without hurting me or making me uncomfortable!

All in all after having Jacqueline New York leggings I can not see myself ever choosing a different brand of leggings!

No comments:

Post a Comment