Monday, November 14, 2016

Dermatique 5-Piece Blackhead Remover Kit


Dermatique 5-Piece Blackhead Remover Kit
I purchased the Dermatique 5-Piece Blackhead Remover Kit after my dermatologist told me about the fact that if I pop pimples with my fingers that they could scar. This caused me to seek out a better way which led me to the kit. I really liked the fact that it came with 5 different tools.

All of the five tools were easy enough to figure out how to use by myself. The fact that they are all made from surgical steel also made me feel more comfortable about using them as surgical steel prevent corrosion. 

So far I have been very happy with the results as I am now able to pop my pimples without the risk of scarring, as long as it is done carefully.  I would recommend this kit to anyone looking to get rid of some pimples without any scars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment