Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Kinzi Resistance Band Set

I have recently been adding more exercises to my morning exercise routine and while the addition or jump roping has been great I felt like I did not have enough resistance training. This made me seek out a form of resistance training to add to my routine. When I found the Kinzi Resistance Band Set I knew I had found my new form of exercise for my routine.

I love how the Kinzi Resistance Band Set comes with so many different bands and how they can be used so many different ways. My favorite exercise with them is to use them on my wrists and ankles. I normally spend about ten minutes with them on my wrists and ten minutes with them on my ankles. I have found that just ten minutes is enough to raise my heart rate right now, but as my body becomes more used to the exertion I will have to wither make the exercise harder or increase the amount of time I spend doing it.

All in all I would recommend this set to anyone looking to add some resistance training to their routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment