Sunday, November 27, 2016

Women's 6 Pack/Colors Cotton I Love You Print Boyshorts Panties by SKS® Express


6 Color "I Love You" design Boyshorts Pack with Elastic waistband
Material: Cotton and Spandex
Colors: Black, White, Pink, Blue, Green, Cream
Very comfortable to wear for any occasion
Great pack and makes a great gift!


My Review
I recently purchased a pack of Women's 6 Pack/Colors Cotton I Love You Print Boyshorts Panties by SKS® Express for myself. I decided that I wanted to give boyshorts underwear a try and I loved the cute design on these ones. I also liked the fact that they all had the same design, but that they came in six different colors!

I chose to get the US Large/ Asia Extra Large and it was a great fit. I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs and they were not too tight or too loose. If you checkout my video review you will see some images of me wearing the Women's 6 Pack/Colors Cotton I Love You Print Boyshorts Panties by SKS® Express.

In addition to having a perfect fit and being cute the fabric was very comfortable on my skin. It was not irritating at all nor was it one of those super soft fabrics that end up making you sweat too much. 

These underwear are perfect for anyone looking for some cute comfortable boyshorts underwear for themselves or as a gift for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment