Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Lumina 15000 mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger 2-Port External Battery Power Bank with High-Speed Charging Technology

Lumina 15000 mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger 2-Port External Battery Power Bank with High-Speed Charging Technology


I chose to purchase the Lumina External Battery Power Bank due to the fact that it has two charging ports which means I can charge two things at the same time like my iPhone and my iPad mini. This one feature makes this battery power bank so much better than my one charge stallion battery power bank.

The other thing I really like about it is the fact that charges quickly at the beginning and then slows the charge level down ( for safety reason) the fact that it charges up fast in the beginning is great because it means that if my iPhone is dead I can can it back up to a working battery level faster. The once it has enough battery for me to use it I don't mind if it finishes charging to 100% a bit slower.

The Lumina External Battery Power Bank also has a bit of weight to it which is nice because I can easily tell if it is still in my pocket/purse; I don't have to constantly be checking to make sure it has not fallen out or been stolen. 

All in all I could not be more pleased with this Lumina External Battery Power Bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment