Monday, November 7, 2016

Kinzi Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32 oz

Kinzi Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32 oz

I chose to buy the Kinzi Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32 oz because I work as an after school counselor in Florida, which means I spend a lot of time outside. One of my old water bottles recently broke so I decided it was time for an upgrade and I figured why not buy one that would actually keep my drink cold all day.

This water bottle has been working perfectly for me it easily holds my sports drink mix, smoothies, and Gatorades. The best part is that it actually keeps them cold for my entire work day. I mean like straight out of the refrigerator cold which is amazing considering it spends at least two hours in the sun for each work day!

I like the fact that the lid twists shut securely (I have tried tipping it upside down and nothing comes). It is also super easy to clean because it is wide enough for my bottle brush to fit inside to clean it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment