Thursday, November 17, 2016

Kinzi Jump Rope

I bought the Kinzi Jump Rope as a gift for my sister who has recently expressed an interest in joining me for my morning exercise routine. I chose this one for her because I love the Kinzi jump rope that I use for myself and I wanted one that was just as good for my sister. Now when we jump rope together we both get to use Kinzi jump ropes that we were able to size based off of our height and weight.


This jump rope was very easy to adjust to my sister’s height and weight. I have even practiced with it myself a few times and it has a nice weight to it that it perfect for those who jump rope for exercise. The handles have good grips that allow the user to keep a good hold even with sweaty hands. The carry case also make storage a breeze! 

No comments:

Post a Comment