Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Dermatique Gold Makeup Brush Set

Dermatique Gold Makeup Brush Set

I found the Dermatique Gold Makeup Brush Set when I was searching for a Flat Angled makeup brush. I then found this set that came not only with a Flat Angled brush, but also with Angled, Round, Flat, and Tapered brushes. This set literally provided me with all of the brushes I could possibly need.

When I got them I immediately unwrapped them and then cleaned them in a bow log water with a few drops of lavender baby shampoo. I always like cleaning my brushes with this mix as it gives them a faint lavender scent.

After the brushes dried I used them with my normal makeup routine and they worked marvelously. They were nice and soft on my skin and did not leave any bristles behind! 

I was very pleased with this set of makeup brushes and I would recommend them to all my friends and family!  


No comments:

Post a Comment